Tuesday, April 8, 2008

MFN April 08

Our addition to Monson gang monthly newsletter...

Hello family!

Hope you are all breathing well.  We're thinking of and praying for you always.  I thoroughly enjoyed laughing my guts out and being with most of you Monson women - what great therapy - hope the rest of you can come next year.  I'm rooting for an annual event.

Here are a few tidbits from our month...

Cole is voraciously reading every Captain Underpants book in existence.  Let the rumors fly and don't ask me how I feel about it.

Cam is still praying for our long lost (dead) fish, Speedy, to feel better and come back to us.  He's been saying this prayer for almost 18 months now.  His stick-to-it-iveness is pretty impressive.  

Kai turns 3 tomorrow and his only demands are (1) a blue cake and (2) to take his friend Korinne bowling.  They are a total hoot together; she calls him "honey."  

Steve is learning about being in a bishopric and I'm learning about that too.  More later.

Mer is loving living with all her handsome  and crazy men.

We had a bit of a brain lapse this week and decided to take our boys to Disneyland next week.  Hope we fully recover.

Love you all.  Be good to yourselves.

Mer and the boys

No comments: